Where? (Location)
0000
Results
740 m2
2,500,000 m2
5
2
Sandra Kiel

Vineyard - winery for sale in Bordeaux, Gironde, France

For sale
2,544,000 €
2,948,496 $
2,249,023 £
2,946,206 CHF
£ $ CHF
MB3696189
Near Libourne, Bordeaux, Gironde, France
740 m2
2,500,000 m2
5
2

Near Libourne, Bordeaux, Gironde, France

Contact
The property comes with a château which dates back to 1763 and includes all the necessary equipment for the production of AOC Bordeaux wine.

This 18th century château is surrounded by a wooded 1 hectare park and measures at 460m2 with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms, a dove cote and a well, amongst other things. It also is equipped with heating.

Spreading over 24 hectares of land, the vineyards are comprised of 76% of the Merlot variety and remaining 24% is of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety. It comes with a winery, a cask room, a farm and a farm store.

Located in a perfect area, near to various towns and a range of services, just 10 mins. from Libourne. Bordeaux and its international airport are just an hour away.
Energy Performance Certificate(EPC)
EPC: In progress
Fill out this questionnaire and we will get in contact with you
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
EL fichero : /home/ereneng2/public_html/web/plugins//languagePopUp/xml-languaje/languagePopUp_.xml no exixte