European Real Estate Network Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The personal data refers to any information about you, or that we could connect up with you such as your name, address, IP address, and more. What is meant by handling is what we can do with these data, including but not limited to, collecting, registering, storing, organising, using or eliminating the data.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the GDPR), the data controller is European Real Estate Network Limited, with address at 19-21 Christopher Street, London EC2A 2BS, England.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.europeanrealestate.org. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to voluntarily complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We reserve the right to collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to provide further information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns and preferences, and does not identify any individual in particular.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate the number of visitors to the site and their usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit EREN members to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit EREN members or affiliates to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If European Real Estate Network Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Right to access information: you have the right to ask us for a general list of the personal data that we process.
Right to rectification: if your personal data are inaccurate , you have the right to obtain the rectification.
Right to object: you have the right to request that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes. As a general rule, we will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for this reason. You can exercise your right to not allow this process, informing of this when we collect your data.
Right to limit the data processing: you have the right to limit this information processing if you believe that the information is imprecise, you think that we handle the data illegally, or you wish that we keep them to use in a legal action, although we already need the data. Also, in the case that you are opposed to us dealing with your personal data.
Right to data portability: you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data directly to you or to another company. Whenever it is technically feasible we will always transfer your personal data.
Right to erasure: you can ask us to delete your personal data when we no longer need them for their original purpose, withdraw your consent to handle them, are opposite to us handling your personal data, or even if you believe that we are handling them unlawfully.
Right to restrict processing: if you are not satisfied with the way in which we process the data, you have the right to present a claim to us. In that case that you are not satisfied with our response to your request, you can contact the Data Protection Authorities .
To exercise your rights: you can exercise these rights at any point contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our aim is to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have internal policies and measures in all of our activities to keep your data safe. These policies and rules are constantly updated to keep them up to date. In accordance with the Regulation, we take precise technical and organizational measures to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and the way in which it is processed.
Furthermore, our employees are subject to confidentiality and can not disclose your personal data unlawfully or in an unnecessary way.
TIME OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We are only authorized to save your personal data whilst it is necessary for the purpose in which we initially request them. Afterwards, we look for feasible solutions, such as filing them blocked and secure.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the data you provide us with are true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, you will be responsible for the authenticity and truthfulness of all the data that you give us and you should keep the information provided duly updated, so that it corresponds with your current situation.
You will equally be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the website and for any direct or indirect damages caused to European Real Estate Network Limited or to third parties.